AML Compliance Manager - Corporate Bank
- 70K + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Drake International
- 20 Jan 19
Our client is an Corporate Bank and they are now seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in Singapore.
- Routine review of relevant application forms as part of the policies and procedures on AML/CFT/CDD/Sanctions/Tax Crime matters.
- Performance of 2nd line compliance monitoring activities in relation to CDD and AML screening.
- Monitoring and reporting on the conduct and completion of CDDs.
- Maintain the use of all AML related systems.
- A recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and an exceptional team player
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Compliance of a sizable financial institute/regulatory body,
- Experience in administering and managing Anti-Money Laundering Program and well versed in banking laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.