Reporting to the Asia Head based in Singapore, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and senior management across divisions, departments and regions to ensure accuracy of regulatory reports for the APAC region.
You will manage the regulatory transactional reporting functions across APAC jurisdictions and contribute and provide SME inputs in various change and remediation projects, and oversee timely escalation of risk events and issue resolution.
As a senior member of the team, you will also be involved actively in designing/implementing project plans and initiatives as part of a firm-wide consolidation of key regulatory reports for domestic and international regulators.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong working knowledge of APAC regulatory requirements
- Candidates with experience in the following would be viewed favourably:
(2) Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, BusinessObjects
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
Please reach out to Matthew Ng at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941