AVP/Senior Associate, Customer Segment Manager (HNW/UHNW), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
Collaborate with the various teams across DBS Consumer Bank and Private Bank to develop effective end-to-end engagement, retention and loyalty programs to implement strategies to improve overall segment profitability and deepen product penetration.
This would include incorporating a data-driven, customer-centric approach towards:
- Customer Segmentation: Identify, understand and target segments to develop appropriate strategies and communications for the accredited investor platform
- Engagement Model/Campaigns: Align with the franchises' business and servicing model to define cross-sell, up-sell or optimization strategy, including digital engagement channels.
- Portfolio Health: Management the performance management of key metrics of the segment against business goals (revenue, AUM, digital and product penetration), customer satisfaction, competitor benchmarking
- Value Proposition: Understanding market and competitive landscape to develop best-in-class value proposition and differentiated services that would appeal to the specified segment
- Analytics: Use of data-driven approach to develop end-to-end programs; this would include using analytics to understand the segment, identify the opportunities through their behavior, partnering with product solutions and marketing to craft the appropriate promotions or messages and channels of communications, to the tracking and analysis of these programs/campaigns.
- Collaborate with product teams to develop campaigns to engage clients, ensure that range of product, product features, product pricing and operational dynamics are meeting the needs of customer segments
- Collaborate with different teams across retail bank and private bank, including CIO and Research teams to develop and execute the communications strategy and customer experience across all customer touch points, including RM communications, events, and digital channels to ensure contextual and relevant messages are made available to customers at appropriate times.
- Develop a strong network of external partners that would be relevant and value-adding to these segments so that win-win collaboration opportunities can be developed for ecosystem partnerships, loyalty and rewards programs.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in financial services
- Experience in affluent wealth management, private banking preferred
- Good knowledge of financial markets and products preferred
- Demonstrated success in client engagement and engaging internal partners to designing solutions, track record of delivering impactful business solutions
- Experience in working cross-functionally to drive partnership development, campaign success and KPIs
- Excellent relationship-building, stakeholder management skills
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel