AVP/Senior Associate, Data Scientist for Wealth Products, CBG Business Analytics, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Support wealth products (Investment, Insurance, and Equity) business of the consumer bank business to identify acquisition and sales growth opportunities, and provide analytical insight supporting business strategies to make the customer joyful.
- Work closely with business, technology and partner to understand the analytic requirements, leverage on internal and external available data and use analytics techniques to provide data-driven insights.
- Identify new business opportunity, marketing initiatives. Analyse customer behaviour or other related psychographic attribute and help design campaigns to drive customer engagement and marketing effectiveness with predictive analytics.
- Work with various teams to design, develop and maintain product data mart as a single source data for MIS/analytics
- Design, develop, and provide timely dashboard/MIS reports to help the product managers and management to drive the business.
- Work with internal and external partner to support the relevant projects, initiatives in the bank.
- With at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking industry
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Minimum degree qualification, advanced degree will be preferred
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, macro and SQL
- Proficient in Teradata and RDBMS programming
- Preferred knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and data mining
- Experience to manipulate and handle large dataset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.