AVP/Senior Associate, DevOps Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform production support administration tasks including proactive monitoring, maintenance and on-call support to ensure availability and performance requirements are met.
- Participate in the 24/7 rotational shift including weekends.
- Involve in operational automation process that covers monitoring, maintenance and standard changes.
- Provide root cause analysis for problems and take action to mitigate future errors.
- Support the operations team in capacity planning, volumetric analysis, execution of database change requests.
- Serve as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of assigned projects.
- Monitor and refine processes, procedures, and systems to optimize operational stability and / or integrity and recommends and / or implements improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to write complex shell scripts for operational maintenance and automation.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Db2, Informix and MSSQL on Linux Administration.
- Expert in installation, upgrade and patching database instances across multiple Database Management Systems with minimum disruption to application.
- Master's in performance tuning, maintenance, backup / recovery, security, auditing, production support, migration
- Master in troubleshooting, tuning, performance analysis, capacity and resolution techniques.
- Expert in High availability setup like replication, mirroring, hadr and clustering.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing technical environment.
- Hands-on experience working with development teams to tune and operations team to improve performance.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.