AVP/Senior Associate, Lending Program Portfolio Management Officer - SME Banking, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
Lead Program Refinement & Renewal
- Lead program development and renewals in close collaboration with business partners, program managers/GPA.
- Review business proposals for loan campaigns and product launches.
- Establish & refine credit program parameters and monitor scorecard performance to ensure compliance of internal and regulatory policy
Proactive Credit Risk Management
- Monitor portfolio risk profile, economic/ industry/ competitive/ regulatory developments, and evaluate portfolio performance under stress conditions
- Monitor portfolio trends, caps and triggers and work closely with ReMU and Group SAM to review deteriorating trends and take necessary actions to mitigate identified risk on a timely basis
- Conduct risk forum with business partners and follow up with system/ process enhancement where appropriate
Drive system and process enhancement to support business strategies
- Lead scorecard/ template/ process design and enhancement.
- Work cohesively with business, GPA, Tech and other supporting units on system enhancements and improvement in credit operations & processes (including participating in UAT)
- Explore/ support collaboration with ecosystem partners to facilitate customer acquisition and enhance credit underwriting & processes
Manage the Day to Day Program Operations
- Work with various stakeholders i.e. IBG 3&4, GPA, T&O on scorecard maintenance. Review PD & EL cut off and statistical tools deployed in scorecard i.e. KS, AR, Swap Set. Support the implementation, validation and monitoring for local / credit program.
- Build and maintain designed data infrastructure to enable extraction of program statistics for risk management needs.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly reporting of portfolio performance to Regional Management as well as timely upload of up-to-date program manual/ guideline to intranet for user's reference.
- Undertake SP Forecast, portfolio stress tests, strategic thematic reviews by the generation of detailed portfolio information
- Manage portfolio data quality to support generation of performance reports
- Provide credit support to CRM for approval of Program Lending cases in order to maintain stipulated credit turnaround time where necessary
- Participate in and contribute to designated projects to improve credit processes and systems as a representative of RMG- IBG3&4 Credit, Singapore.
- Diploma or University Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in financial institutions, preferably in corporate credit and credit program management and underwriting.
- Experience in data analytics, and ability to do data storytelling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess results-driven capability to work with service partners, such as Credit Operations and Sales, to ensure a seamless process flow for credit applications.
- Display a high degree of team spirit and professionalism, and able to co-operate in a harmonious and productive manner with superiors, peers, subordinates, internal customers and external service providers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.