AVP/Senior Associate, MIS Specialist - Operational Risk Management, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
T&O Risk Management is the Unit Operational Risk Manager driving the Risk and Control agenda of the DBS T&O Group focusing on improvements, user accountability and quality execution. The MIS Analyst facilitates the MIS function of the Unit, driving the weekly risk, control and quality forums, establishing and maintaining the MIS framework, processes, putting in place risk metrics and indicators. Responsibilities Metrics Reporting & Risk Forum Management
- Assist the MIS manager in driving and coordinating the MIS function, reporting on Operations and Technology Risks, Service Quality and Control metrics undertaken by the department.
- Coordinate and oversee production of the weekly Risk, Control and Quality risk forum deck ensuring timeliness, quality and integrity of the presentation materials.
- Deliverables include regular Business Review reporting, ad-hoc senior management presentations and other Operational Risk metrics reporting requirements.
- In addition to timely production of the various packs, the MIS Analyst is also expected to analyse the metrics and indicators, value add by challenging as well as to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the submissions.
- Identify and streamline the MIS processes, executing both tactical and long term solutions to drive improvements, efficiencies and robustness in the MIS space as well as to engage and meet stakeholders' expectations.
- Enhance metrics reporting through data visualisation techniques
- Provide shared service infrastructure support for event management including stakeholders management, logistics management, agenda planning etc
Preferably at least 5 years of MIS or management reporting experience from the Banking industry with a general understanding of banking operations. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Powerpoint Savvy and familiar with application and usage of data visualisation tools especially Power BI Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.