AVP/VP, Intelligence & Investigative Analytics
- Leverage existing intelligence and investigative analytics tools to enable the Bank and Group to proactively manage AML/CFT risks.
- Proactively monitor customer behavioral patterns and exposure, review payment movements and counterparty settlements for indications of existing or emerging AML/CFT typologies and follow up with the applicable investigations.
- Conducts special or complex AML/CFT investigations within the group.
- Involved in the group's rollout of data analytics tools to the key overseas subsidiaries.
- Other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- At least 8 years of AML/CFT investigation or financial crime experience gained either with financial institutions, local enforcement or regulatory agencies.
- Subject Matter Expert in the AML investigation space with e the ability to design and conceptualise investigative analytics solution with our OCBC AI Lab.
- Basic knowledge on how data analytics can be deployed in the AML and financial crimes space.
- Basic knowledge of open-source programming languages such as Python or R, machine learning and data engineering concepts are pluses.
- Experience interfacing with bank regulators.
- Collaborator and goal-getter with excellent interpersonal communication, stakeholders' management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strategic, highly motivated and of impeccable character.
: Head, Group Intelligence & Investigative Analytics