AVP/ Senior Associate, Relationship Manager, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Solicit and develop new borrowing relationships, warm lead referrals from existing borrowers and / or Relationship Managers' contacts;
- Proactive management, supervision and monitoring of an existing pool of borrowing accounts to achieve optimum utilization rate and profitability as well as timely submission of credit review;
- Customer relationship management to spot new business opportunities, understand customers' requirements, structure deal and proper evaluation of credit risks to achieve a balance stance for the customer and bank;
- Underwrite credit risks by proper identifying of significant risks and mitigating factors;
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking processes.
- University degree with 5 or more years of relevant experience in sales within the enterprise banking space;
- Strong sense of commitment and accountability, possess a business focus mindset, self-motivated to deliver work of the highest standard;
- Energetic, service oriented and highly motivated;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.