Analyst/Associate, KYC/AML, Corporate & Institutional Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To prepare and screen the CDD Case for corporate customers.
- To work closely with the Relationship Managers in obtaining the required information and documents for completing the CDD review.
- To manage the assigned list of cases and to complete the CDD making & screening in a timely manner, giving sufficient time for the other stakeholders to review the submission.
- To ensure the CDD submitted is of good quality (low rejection rate), contains accurate information.
- University graduate preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in CDD Case making and/or screening. AML/KYC knowledge is a prerequisite.
- For those with at least 5 years of experience, will be considered for a Team Lead role
- Familiar with the CDD requirements for corporate customers
- Familiar with KYC screening tools (eg Dow Jones Factiva, World Check)
- Accredited member of ACAMS (will be a plus)
- Team player who is able to work under pressure of time.
- Able to manage own workload and handle working relationship with stakeholders.
- Have an acute interest in identifying ways to do things better, faster and smarter.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.