Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Coordination
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Coordination (BCD), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Division, provides business support to Relationship Managers and corporate clients on banking-related applications and transactions. Hence, they are responsible for the preparation and documentation of credit applications, as well as coordinating with our compliance team on Customer Due Diligence (CDD). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Handle Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) related tasks under supervision of SH.
- Prepare CDD related internal documents.
- Gather necessary document for CDD
- Complete CDD related works by its due date.
- Monitor due dates and meet the time line.
- Cooperate with marketing staff and other relevant department such as LBA/AMLD.
- Communicate and help each other among admin team and marketing staffs to help better performance and achieve section goals
- Ensure compliance to legal, statutory, and internal rule requirements to support safe guarding of company interest
- A meticulous and positive attitude
- Strong teamwork
- Some administrative experience
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"