Analyst, Corporate Action (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Analyst
in our Corporate Action Team! !
The selected candidate will be handling e nd to end processing of corporate actions income processing and structured notes life cycle events. Responsibilities:
- Processing life cycle events on Structured Notes such as ELNs
- Processing corporate action income distribution such as redemption, coupon, dividend etc.
- Reconcile and investigate discrepancy or breaks for both securities and cash pre and post distributions
- Process claims from and to counterparty
- Liaise with custodians as well as internal and external partners on corporate actions related query
- Promptly processing all pre-notification and booking of corporate action events
- Monitor and follow up with custodians on non-receipt of payment
- Escalate to team lead for any exception request
- Review processes and identify areas for improvement, innovation, enhanced risks and control
- Perform UAT where required
- Degree holder
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Action
- Good team player and communication skill
- Demonstrate critical thinking, ability to suggest improvements and identify risks