Analyst, Junior Business Analyst, Digital Transformation & Data, Institutional Banking Group Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide efficient, effective and timely testing support for new system/and or new features rollout across the region.
- Creating and maintaining testing issues in JIRA or any other tool as stipulated.
- Produce detailed status reports, track actions and write minutes and manage progress meetings, so all stakeholders are aware of progress and any challenges.
- Understand UAT test cases and end to end flow of new rollout.
- Preparation of UAT test data as required to support effective testing.
- Collaborate with tech and end users on issue resolution.
- Support system/new feature rollout in Greenzone (off Operational hours)
- Diploma and above
- Software Development Life Cycle and UAT exposal would be advantageous
- Corp bank ops experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Ms Office required (Pivot Table, V-lookup)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.