Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Credit Risk Management
Overview of Division/Department
Our Credit Risk Management (CRM), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for credit risk management for the Bank's Singapore portfolio. Apart from performing credit evaluations on our diverse corporate clients in Singapore and the region, CRM also manages the business and portfolio risks of our Bank. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Manage and update Japanese parent customer profiles, internal ratings & all related reports
- Conduct financial analysis on Japanese parent customers, including conducting search on adverse news which may impact the creditworthiness of the customers.
- Provide support to credit analysts on translation of documents from Japanese to English
- Liaise with on site, overseas relationship managers and Head Office to resolve issues and complete Head Office reports
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least three years of relevant credit risk experience in a front or middle office function
- Competency to use MS Excel and its functions for analytical, report preparation and job related requirements