Application Developer (.Net) (1 year contract)
The Application Developer role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients.
- Design and develop applications to improve and support the business operations
- Investigate, troubleshoot and rectify issues by developing scripts, SQL queries
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers/application testers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with the deployment team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation
- Support the operations team in post-implementation issues
- Spearhead and champion agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimally 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess relevant software development certifications, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Dynamics or equivalent
- Certified Software Testing Professional and/or Certified Software Quality Analyst or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of waterfall or Agile methodology is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of .Net languages (Eg. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and knowledge of automated software testing methodologies such as unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, test driven development (TDD) and behaviour driven development (BDD)
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.