- Permanent, Full time
Apps Support Intmd Analyst
Apps Support Intmd Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19035023
Apps Support Intmd Analyst Apps Support Intmd Analyst
Are you someone who enjoys solving problems and loves taking on new challenges?
Are you an ardent learner who is always looking to improve?
Want to learn more about financial products?
Great news, we might have an exciting career opportunity for you!
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the leading global financial services company, does business in over 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. Our Markets & Banking business is a global leader in banking, capital markets, and transaction services, with a presence in many countries dating back more than 100 years. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity. Citi is a leader in financial services technology, building and operating innovative systems that process millions of transactions and trillions of dollars daily.
Citi is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
The FXLM application support group provides technical and business support for Citi's Forex trading business. Products supported include G10 FX, LM Rates and FX Derivative products.
The FXLM application is a business critical application, providing pricing and trade executions, Middle Office and Operations, encompassing eTrading, Sales & eCommerce , Trade Processing, LM Rates , Risk & Derivatives .
Role / Position Overview
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity for an Application Support Senior Analyst within our FXLM Production Support team.
In this role, you will liaise closely with your colleagues in the New York, Mississauga, Belfast, London, Singapore, Chennai and Pune to ensure 24 x 5 coverage of the application. As a member of the APAC Support team - you will be required to provide on-site cover between the hours or 07:00 and 19:00 EST to cover business start-up and close, and any additional demands of the business. You will be expected to cover occasional requirements to provide weekend coverage on a rotational basis to support releases cycles, and participate in disaster recovery testing.
· Provide user support for mission critical trading system used by trading desks and operations.
· Support all aspects of FX trade life cycle flows including position matching, pricing, client connectivity, trade executions, settlements, back office and regulatory reporting flows.
· Start of day checks, continuous monitoring of application and underlying infrastructure and regional handover at end of day .
· Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
· Build and maintain technical support documentation.
· Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors.
· Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
· Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
· Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
· Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
· Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures.
· Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams.
· Ability to work as part of a truly global team.
· First class technical and business training from well-established team.
· Gain experience in liaising with Trading/Sales & Middle Office Counterparts.
· Opportunity to work with new and cutting edge technologies and expanding skillset in established technologies such as TIBCO EMS/Oracle/Unix/Linux/Gemfire to name a few.
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries)
· Working knowledge of Python Scripting
- Demonstrable track record of hands-on application support experience in a global markets related business.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Experience with Messaging Technologies (TIBCO EMS a plus)
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Netagent
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- IT (spreadsheet/analytical/modeling skills)
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints.
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools such as JIRA
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.