With a registered capital of USD 265 million, our client has numerous commercial property portfolios in Singapore and Australia. In their next phase of expansion, the client is looking to acquire commercial properties ranging from USD 400 million to USD 800 million. During this period, our client is currently inviting suitably candidate to join for the role of Asset Manager to help manage these newly acquired properties which includes commercial offices and five star hotels.
- Add new value to the properties by ensuring stable cash flow through higher occupancy and rigorous cost management
- Understand the local markets, develop and implement a strategy for each property in collaboration with the Product Manager, including budget responsibility at the property level
- Develop good relationships with underlying management teams, board of directors and service providers
- Meet with local property management teams, analyze monthly performance of managed properties, report performance and issues, thus providing solutions to management
- Support due diligence of new opportunities with a particular focus on on-going operations and asset management post investment
- Work on all due diligence efforts on investments across a broad range of transaction activities: property, market, business, finance, accounting, tax and legal
- Degree and above in Real Estate, Facility Management, Mechatronic Engineering or Architecture is preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in asset management of the real estate industry, with experience with consistent track record in acquiring and disposing of commercial properties
- Experience in leasing, asset enhancement initiatives
- Strong work ethics and professional demeanor
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive on assignments
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mandarin speaking and writing is required as there is a need to communicate tightly with mandarin speaking associates
HOW TO APPLY:
If you keen to apply, simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.