Are you searching for an exciting new career? We are recruiting finance professionals with audit background to join the expanding regional finance team!
An opportunity with a Digital Company. This is a new headcount, as they are expanding their footprint across the region.
- Analyse monthly reporting packages (management & financial reporting), quarterly and year-end schedules; Balance sheet, Profit & Loss, Cashflow management.
- Responsible for variance and business performance analysis.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to have an in-depth understanding of business performance.
- Participate in M&A project support and evaluation as well as processes streamline activities.
- Provide management with timely, insightful, and accurate financial and business analysis to facilitate sound business decisions.
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA; a candidate with CPA / CA will be an advantage
- 7 - 14 years of relevant work experience in a public accounting firm or multinational company.
- A manager position is available for senior talent.
- Self-motivated with good analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Please send your updated resume and expected package to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Calvern Tan Mei Karr
Direct Line: 6697 7873
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1653540