Assistant Manager (.Net)
The Information Technology department is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance INCOME's ability to be the leading global long-term Insurance firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive and innovative work environment. We are seeking for an Assistant Manager, .Net & Biztalk to d evelop and support in house web-based application, both enhancement and production support. The responsibilities includes:
- Fully participate in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including documentations
- Liaise/follow up with user for requirement gathering and production support
- May be required to assist supervisor to lead the team to deliver the project
- Works in cross teams environment, alongside business users, business analysts, software developers to determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Builds high-quality and fully performing applications that comply with coding standards and technical designs. Demonstrates requirements and solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments. Leads in re-architecting existing systems.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential, complies to PDPA rules and regulations
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on troubleshooting skills.
- Understand the concept of pair-programming.
- S olid understanding of IIS for window application servers.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 8 years solid experience in ASP.net web development
- Experience in working with n-tier architectures
- Strong working knowledge & proficient in the .NET/ASP.NET (framework (4.0/4.5 preferred), BizTalk Server Management/BizTalk Application Development, WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services & ASMX, MS SQL Server 2012, MS Visual Studio (2012/2013 preferred), JQuery/AJAX or similar technologies
- Understand and deploy CI/CD