Assistant Policy Administration Officer, GI
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The role provides administrative and clerical supports to ensure smooth and efficient at all times.
- Disseminate daily incoming documents including policies, claims and cheque payment to relevant parties accurately and timely.
- Handle premium collection, settlement and refund concisely and properly for GIEB business. Provide supports on policy administration for new policies, endorsements and renewals for GI products with quality manner and within the service standard, and provide efficient administrative support to the team.
- Monitor stock level of policies stationeries efficiently and arrange re-ordering regularly.
- Handle enquiries on policy administration from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- Form 6 or above, professional insurance qualification or having passed IIQE Paper I & II, is preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experience, exposure in general insurance or financial industry will be an advantage
- Experience in customer services or insurance policy administration is preferred
- Fresh university graduate will also be considered
- Knowledge of general insurance product
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details
- Customer focused and result oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team member and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications