Assistant VP, System Analyst, Digital Banking, GTO
Posting Date: 14-Aug-2019
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Are you ready to build a Bank within a Bank? In this Analyst role in Regional Digital Bank, you will be part of the dynamic and agile team working on Digital Customer Onboarding, KYC, new digital authentication methods amongst other exciting initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive Requirements Lifecycle - From abstract product vision all the way to detailed functional requirements, system integration, and business processes required to support them.
- Bridge Product Owners and Developers - Translate the high-level product vision and initiatives into tangible, detailed requirements for developers. This can be in the form of technical documentation, systems integration documentation, API specifications, data models, architecture diagrams, process flows, or functional specifications.
- Support Product Owners - Prioritise requirements by assessing and documenting their impact and costs to the business. Help the Product Owners manage the product backlog by providing input, and justifying prioritisation.
- Support Development - Support developers and testers by providing the first level of clarifications during development and testing.
Job Requirements Skills required:
- User Stories: Define detailed user stories based on business requirements, ensuring that they follow UOB's prescribed format. Ensure that user stories have sufficient details so that developers are able to estimate and work with them.
- Business Processes: Define detailed business processes, spanning both online and offline aspects. Coordinate with various stakeholders in UOB to get detailed requirements, and ensure that they are met through proposed solution.
- Technical Documentation: Create / extend existing technical documentation to describe the infrastructure, security, functions of the system.
- Technical Support: Support UAT and SIT teams to troubleshoot technical issues and liaise with development team on defect fixes
- Product Owner relationship: Be available for Product Owner to discuss any dependencies or backlog topic. Assist the Product Owner in defining finer details of the product.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of technology experience with at least 5 years hands-on system analysis in the Digital space
- Good understanding of digital banking products and processes, and retail banking.
- Previous digital customer onboarding experience is a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into detailed documentation within the organisation's context.
- Ability to evaluate and analyse existing business processes, and uncover areas for improvements.
- Ability to envision and design end to end business processes while keeping an eye on the details.
- Ability to gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documentation.
- Ability to communicate and clarify requirements with developers.
- Ability to identify and clearly document dependencies.
- Excellent functional / technical / documentation skills.
Apply now and make a difference.