Associate, Asset and Liability Risk - Market & Liquidity Risk, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Full delivery of IRRBB reporting aspects.
- Analyze and investigate data integrity issues, trends and variances in exposures, results and models.
- Business analyst role in infrastructure and system configurations and projects, which includes functional upgrade, UAT performance and support of the reporting system.
- Work with IT on Technology and innovation projects on IRRBB processes and core systems to further automate and streamline data processing flow.
- Data mining study and experiment.
- Upkeep of internal documentation reporting standards and data lineage.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- 3 to 5 years of related banking experience; Preferably in Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, and/or Finance.
- Good understanding of Asset and Liability Risk Management.
- Knowledge of prevailing regulatory requirements on IRRBB Standard.
- Strong process knowledge and control mindset.
- Proficient in VBA and databases/SQL, Business intelligent tools.
- Experience in Data analysis, innovative technology projects will be a plus.
- Highly motivated team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.