Associate Director, Financial Services & Professions Group
Aon is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Financial Services & Professions Group (FSPG) to join our team in Singapore. About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. The Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Associate Director for our Financial Services & Professions Group. Aon FSPG is the leading provider of specialty liability insurance and risk solutions in Asia. We have dedicated teams serving various industry sectors including financial services, professions, construction, media, technology and healthcare. Responsibilities:
- Manage key accounts and/or provide support to a portfolio of Aon clients in the FSPG a sector and all associated day-to-day account management including claims.
- Contributing to ongoing client satisfaction, retention and profitability.
- Providing advice to clients and colleagues on placement design, available coverage and capacity, likely pricing, potential coverage enhancements and market progress within scope of responsibility.
- Undertaking placement activities within the FSPG client service team, such as:
- Produce market quotations;
- Negotiating terms and conditions of placement with lead underwriters, obtaining quotes, and handling underwriter queries (and requests) for information;
- Ensuring complete placement by negotiating with underwriters, handling underwriter queries and requests for information
- Client and placement , documentation and file administration
- Meticulous, detailed and great with numbers especially for revenue tracking
- Working in partnership with the local Aon country brokers to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- To collaborate, where necessary, with other teams on joint opportunities.
- Leading FSPG initiatives for growth opportunities
How to Apply
- 5+ years of Asia Insurance and Reinsurance market experience, ideally with good knowledge in Financial Lines
- Possess excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, and ability to effectively and confidently present to clients and other audiences
- Positive and resilient personality, adaptable to change
- Ability to work with others under pressure and to resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Attention to detail and results orientated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.