is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
As an Associate Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
• Responsible for the infrastructure network design, implementation, testing, security, managing and maintenance of proposed system
• Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
• Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
• Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor's support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
• Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
• Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and customer services oriented;
• Independent and goal-oriented;
• Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;