Associate, Specialist, Platform and Projects, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
To support the Bank in dominating retail payments in Singapore though close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners to define, develop and establish the advancement of EFTPOS and digital payments and channels:
- To evaluate and help in the development of enhancement service request or user stories from Business and Support Units and external partners for enhancement on EFTPOS systems and related digital payments.
- Support lead for ATM and POS payment services including digital payments, CEPAS and stored value facilities; and working closely and building relationships with card associations and with both external and internal partners.
- To support and assist team leader in the evaluation of proposals from partners (internal and external) on card payments and new services in various self-service channels
- Able to work across business and support teams to facilitate the development & introduction of new payment products/services including digital channels. Will be involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities, setting up of support and operations process with Technology & Operations.
- Prepare and submit regular and ad-hoc report for regulatory and management reporting.
- Comfortable with AGILE way of working
- Proven track record of developing, conducting and managing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Good business communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with establishing operations support for payment products and services
- Security, risk management and process control mindset
- Good understanding of card payments, digital payments services and products
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and process flow chart tools such as Visio
- Strong team player
- Project management skills
- 3 to 5 years of working experience preferably in card payments and testing experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.