- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 07 Dec 18
Banking Operations Specialist
- Full time
Looking for an individual with passionate about banking operations to join and be a key member of an established private bank
about the company
Our client is an established private bank with strong presence in Singapore. They offer a full suite of private banking products and services, with a focus to build world class service in wealth management solution.
about the job
As the member of their operations team, you can expect to be an intergral part of their operations that supports the growth of their business. You will work with key stakeholders across different functions in private banking, and be part of a team that is a key driver of their business goals and objectives. Main responsiblities include:
- Carrying out processing and operations of cash as well as securities
- Functions include cash remittance/funding, securities transfer, reconciliation etc.
- Be the point of contact an liaison with internal stakeholders including front office (RMs), clients etc.
- Assist on any projects, reporting, risk and control, and UAT testing
skills and experience required
- At least 9 years experience in private banking / wealth management in operations or in a related function in cash or securities operations
- Knowledge of Avaloq is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)