The Branch Manager is the overall in charge of the branch. He/She is to ensure that all staff in the branch are focused on the performance of business activities to achieve customer satisfaction, operational & compliance requirements and pre-determined business targets set by the Management.
- To manage the profit & loss of the branch
- To manage the Key Performance Indicators KPI/ targets (Corporate and Retail) set by the management.
- To provide timely information and/or recommendations to the Management on issues that will have an impact on our business
- To pay attention towards the branch’s external & internal image to customers
- To pay attention towards staff’s’ image and service delivery to customers
- To ensure procedures are in place to take care of customers’ personal safety in the event of emergencies.
- Ensure that all operations are complying with the relevant internal and external policies and guidelines
- Ensure Personal Banker’s / Relationship Manager’s completeness and timeliness of paperwork (For FAA Qualified BMs)
- To approve investment cases submitted by Relationship Managers. (For FAA Qualified BMs)
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the frontline and back line operations, observing tasks completeness and deadlines.
- Review continuously all work processes and workflow to improve efficiency and effectiveness. To assist the managerial staff in their operational duties as and when required.
- Degree and above, preferred in Banking and Finance or equivalent discipline
- At least 5 years’ of managerial experience of which 2 years as Branch Manager in a retail banking environment
- Sound knowledge of consumer banking products
- Self-motivated with strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Effective presentation and writing skills, preferably bilingual in English and Chinese
- Team player with strong leadership qualities as well as proven people management skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Possess Training & Coaching skills