Business Analyst - Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- The role holder is responsible for providing Business Analyst skills within the delivery team to help deliver solutions to the Wealth management businesses that are global, sustainable and supportable.
- This role holder will provide the business analysis role in the following areas:
- They will work with business users from front office dealing, middle office, branch, operations and finance, and key technology stakeholders.
- They will be responsible for delivering business and functional specifications in accordance with the Agile methodology, work with technology and business teams during development and testing phases as well as assist with training and rollout of product.
- Must have previous project experience for multi-site, multi product large scale projects with a value in excess of USD3m;
- Knowledge of Margin / Collateral Management, FX and FX derivatives products a must, knowledge of FX Trading an advantage.
- Wealth Management and/or Private Bank domain expertise
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology, SDLC frameworks and techniques required;
- Candidate must demonstrate proven competence in system and business analysis evidenced by experience.
- Able to work independently taking full accountable for end to end delivery and managing senior stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.