Business Analyst, Finance / Data (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Business Analyst
in our Bankwide Data, Risk & Reporting Team
of Operations and Technology (O&T) Department! ! Responsibilities:
- Help prioritize business requirements together with the business lead(s) vis-à-vis project constraints on time and budget (i.e. prioritizing important/high impact requirements for inclusion in the release scope in alignment to the timebox and moneybox of the project).
- Articulate the business requirements to vendor; provide effort estimation with 100% coverage of the business requirement relevant to vendor delivery.
- Work with the SIT and UAT Test Managers/Leads to provide input to, review and approve the overall Test Strategy/Plan
- Work with the testing teams to build, review and approve Test Cases - ensuring alignment to the FSD as well as all necessary Release Regression (RRT) tests
- Assist in coordinating prioritization of business requirements throughout the solution development lifecycle.
- Provide business analysis and business related issue resolution to all cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- You will be working in IT team providing development and support for data integration, ETL and reporting applications
- Participate in the roadmap for the bank's operational data platform.
- Carrying out application enhancement , support
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where known business requirements are not met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years of experience in similar role
- Previous experience working on projects like Financial regulatory reporting e,g. MAS610, MAS 637, etc.
- Experience in private banking Finance domain
- Excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.
- Strong skills in SQL Server SSIS, SSRS or equivalent including physical data model design, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understanding execution plans.
- Strong experience in the field of Data management, Data Warehousing and ETL
- Experience in writing use cases, use case modeling, workflows, business processes, business requirements document, functional specifications document and user requirements to functional design traceability matrix
- Good understanding of data and information structures in an IT system environment including that of data modeling and database design appreciation and SQL.
- Experience in the discipline of System development life cycle (SDLC) process, especially in the solutioning, analysis, testing and implementation phases of the SDLC processes.
- Knowledge of Finance COA, GL, P&L
- Knowledge on various asset classes such as equities, fixed income, loans, deposits, FX, Options
- Previous experience with platforms such as TEMENOS T24 or Triple A will be considered an advantage.