Forging new relationships across the APAC Region targeting the SME segment representing an Innovative Payments Solution for businesses and their customers that allows for instant transactions to take place globally.
- Proven experience identifying, initiating and closing sales opportunities at top 100 Financial Institutions
- 5+ years’ experience selling eWallet, QR Code, Digital Payment or Remittance Payment Solutions
- Wide Network of stakeholders in Industry specifically within APAC
- Strong understanding of Blockchain as a concept and Cryptocurrency
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources. And working with Sales Management.
- Have accurately forecasted and pipeline management; as well as, accurately input and update content regularly in a CRM
- Experience traveling at least 50%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bilingual candidates who speak both English and Mandarin would be highly advantageous as in country stakeholders use these as their mother tongue
- 3 years or more of outside sales experience; opening new accounts, business development and account management
- Track record of full cycle selling; cold calling, building pipeline, prospecting, presenting, signing agents, equipment set up, training, promotions and account maintenance
- Demonstrate excellent skills in presenting, promoting and selling products, services and cross selling all other products
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in the money transfer business or money service business (MSB)
- Available to travel the APAC territory daily along with other assigned provinces as needed
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can send submit your CV to email@example.com, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Nathan Hennie Smit
Registration Number: R1871799
EA Licence Number: 16S8373