- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Business Development Manager - Acquisition (1 year contract)
Business Development Manager - Acquisition (1 year contract)Description
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join our dynamic sales team today!
- To identify and acquire new business loans for the expansion of the bank's borrowing base.
- In the process, you will need to demonstrate good credit acumen to identify and mitigate financing risks.
- Able to present in-depth recommendations and insights on prospects' positions in terms of risk and credit worthiness.
- You are also expected to develop relationships with internal partners and engage them regularly for business opportunities.
- Understand the business life cycle of the prospects and existing customers to be an advisor who can actively cross-sell products to support the companies' growth.
- Degree holder, with min. 1-2 years sales experience.
- Passionate individual who enjoys developing new business in a fast-paced and competitive market and still have the capacity to take on ad-hoc initiatives to build overall business strategy.
- Eager for exposure to new ideas, experiences and opportunities.
- Determine to progress and establish a career within the bank.
- Ability to embrace a dynamic work environment.