- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Business Information Security Officer
Business Information Security Officer
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18055514
- Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Report and work with Group Information Security Officer (GISO) as well as Global Information Security (GIS) and Global Consumer Information Security (GC IS) teams, as needed to manage IS programs and operations for Global Consumer Technology business in APAC and EMEA.
- Lead Information Security team engagement in internal/external audits, and regulatory enquiries.
- Manage Security incidents for Consumer Technology business in APAC and EMEA regions.
- Manage Third Party Information Security Assessment reviews for vendors.
- Monitor IS related Risk Exceptions, Corrective Action Plans and remediation efforts in response to securty assessments, security events, Security assessments and audits
- Manage all relevant IS metrics and provide reporting, escalation and remediation support of IS risks and outstanding issues.
- Work closely with the Global IS office and ensure alignment to various IS programs in the region.
- Ensure coverage and oversight of BAU information security operational needs, where needed for the Consumer Technology and manage IS escalations effectively.
- Implement & monitor corporate IS Policies / Programs in the region for Consumer Technology staff.
- Understand and implement requirements from other relevant Citigroup policies, legal and regulatory requirements that impact IS and Technology Risk Management
- Develop a strong understanding of the Consumer Technology business to be able to engage with the ISOs from the Technical team as well as other domains to be able to interpret technical requirements of the IS Policy and provide appropriate consultation to the Consumer Technology on the resolution options
- Provide oversight to ensure that IS BAU processes are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the status of all IS programs and initiatives in consumer technology.
- University Degree and CISA / CISM / CISSP certification(s) is a plus
- 8 + years of solid experience in Information Security, Risk Management, Information, Third Party Assessments or security audit.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills. Highly dependable team player with ongoing commitment to excellence
- Ability to interface with Senior management from the supported Business Units and present / articulate IS related concerns and improvements
- Strong aptitude, detail oriented, be accountable and ensure the business trust is established.
- In depth knowledge of security operations & processes, ideally across multiple geographies
- Good knowledge of Consumer banking related business processes.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and with tight schedules
- Be available to team and management for providing solutions, support and guidance
- Ability to influence IS team members across various countries in the ASPAC region and work closely with other Line of Business ISO and related ISO community
- Collaborative, can-do attitude, ownership minded, strong analytical and execution capability
- Excellent communication and interface skills.
- Ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management skills
- Able to operate and articulate effectively in a matrix environment