Business Planning Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To ensure successful outcomes & delivery across the designated projects in the Foundation Programmes portfolio
- Manage & influence senior technology stakeholders across Development and Technology Services in the creation, prioritization, maintenance & execution of the portfolio's book of work.
- Work with business efficiency teams in the domain verticals to ensure that Performance Metrics are defined, tracked and reported. Monitor and review inflight projects and selectively engage to manage key risk & issues and ensure timely completion. Ensure timely identification & remediation of variations to target as required.
- Support delivery of the workforce strategy through the monitoring of headcount projections
- Track and measure performance of the team against scorecards, priorities and programme deliverables
- Support in all talent agenda related activities while ensuring that we apply principles and standards (e.g. JFF, spans and layers, etc) that are consistent with broader RPBWM approach.
- Drive disciplined budget process and accurate forecasting to meet budget outcomes
- Follow up on risk and control related matters, including audit issues, etc.
- Broad understanding of Retail end to end services
- Strong understanding of technology cost drivers and methods to optimize.
- Experience in successful execution of technology projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with a keen ability to influence and communicate with senior business & technology stakeholders.
- Diligent & meticulous self-starter with high energy levels.
- Strong & crisp written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse teams and senior leadership of the bank.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.