A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business QA Reviewer (Control Testing) Analyst / Associate to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate is responsible for quality assurance across various business processes.
Position: 6 Months Contract Business QA Reviewer (Associate)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
Based in Singapore, the QA reviewer will be:
- Responsible for quality assurance across various business processes.
- Reviewing call notes, voice logs and other documentation across various risk topics spanning Deposit Protection Scheme, Vulnerable clients, suitability etc.
- Assist the controls team in ensuring that tasks are performed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for preparing monthly control reports for Management Committee meetings.
Skills & experience required for the position include:
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 3-8 years controls management, internal audit, legal and compliance or operational risk
- Knowledge of wealth management businesses, risk & controls preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes, and initiatives
- Advanced / Intermediate proficiency using Excel and MS PowerPoint tools efficiently
- Language abilities: Mandarin and Cantonese a bonus to handle APAC region, Chinese documents and Cantonese voice mail
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496