Our client is an International Private Bank with office across Hong Kong and Singapore. We are looking for experienced Relationship Manager Assistant or Business Support professional to join a business management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide full spectrum of operational support to front office business
- Monitor and maintain the quality standard of Assistant Relationship Managers
- Identify, review and enhance the quality of front office transaction and process
- Provide front office remediation support
- System related projects such as Issues escalations, perform user acceptance testing and system enhancement
- Assist in onboarding new teams, business introducers and EAMs
- Support the business management and business monitoring teams
To be qualified:
- CACS Paper 1 & 2 completed
- Minimum of Five years of experience in Private Banking business support or assistant relationship manager
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English as the role is required to prepare reports and presentations
- Able to multi-task within a fast-paced and challenging environment and able to work with minimal guidance
Candidates are required to basic knowledge of Private Banking investment products, operational and execution aspects of these products and are able to work under pressure. All applications will have CACS Paper 1 & 2 completed.
Our clients will offer competitive salary increament including a reasonable bonus. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Gerda Lau at + 65 6850 7208
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1550679