An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint is looking to hire a Business and Data analyst as part of their expansion plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Singapore.
- Determine business metrics for the global business and devise a framework that can help the business in short and long term decision making
- Integrate key data sources to improve business intelligence
- Good understanding of key performance drivers and identify areas of improvement to help grow the Asia revenue.
- Analysing large amounts of data to solve strategic and tactical business problems
- Good knowledge and understanding of customer behavior, competitive trends and business drivers in the asset management industry
- Work with sales teams globally to segment prospects, understand customer behavior and competitive trends to drive Asia revenue
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Understanding of analytical concepts and competitor analysis
- Ability to make intelligent approximations of mathematical models
- Advanced ETL and SQL writing skills required
- Proficiency in R or Python
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in an analytical role
- Degree educated, preferably applied math, statistics, computer science
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com