Change Management Lead
JP MorganChase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda within theConsumer and Community Bank (CCB) which serves over 50 million customers, andbuilds on the success of the our market leading mobile and online serviceofferings.
JPMC is investingin innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and create the most compellingdigital experience in the financial services industry. We are looking fortalent that will help us position JPMC as the undisputed leader in digitalfinancial services and payments, enabling JPMC to deliver highly personalized,real time experiences that wow our customers through next generation cloud-native banking technology solutions
As anexperienced software, systems or infrastructure engineer you'll have developedexpertise in both on-prem and cloud native technologies and microservicesarchitectures, acquired from working within IT Engineering, IT Operations,DevOps or SRE functions.
We'relooking for highly motivated, adaptable, considered, intellectually curious andcritical thinking individuals, to join our diverse global team, where you'lluse your experience to work collaboratively across disciplines such as eventand incident management, blameless post mortems and change management in a continuousintegration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) environment.
Our missionis simple - protect our people, our customers / clients, our communities and JPMorgan Chase from disruptions to service and the unintended consequence ofchange; and this is where you come in.
This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- 5 years engineering background with DevOps, SRE orService Delivery experience specifically in event, incident, problem or changemanagement.
- ITILv3 qualification(s) desirable.
- AWSqualifications desirable.
- Advancedknowledge of risk, controls and regulatory landscape, ensuring company-widestandards are met
- The Change Command Center Manager has responsibility for the planning,coordination, and the execution of change for the key organizational changesand events that occur during the course of a year.
- These command centers are hosted for major planned technologyimplementations, enterprise releases, and merger activities.
- The Change Command Center Manager must be able to independently workwith sponsoring organizations, change owners, project managers and featureteams to understand the scope and critical tasks that are required to besuccessful.
- The Change Command Center Manager must passionately take a proactiveposition to protect the scope and implementation window from impacts from othertechnology activities within the organization.
- This is achieved by reviewingtechnology change reports, release plans and attending relevant change andrelease management meetings, and working with business and technology changeowners to understand their planned and potential impacts.
- During the Execution of the change, the change manager works with the command center staff, which could includeDuty Managers, Shift Coordinators, line of business partners, and members fromthe Incident Management team.
- The focus of the Command Center team is to stay abreast of currentsituations, ensure issues are escalated, and be able to report on current eventstatus to the management team.
- This is achieved by monitoring critical tasks, implementation schedules,and ensuring escalation paths are exercised to keep the event on schedule andwithout impacts to our clients.
- Constant communication with event and change owners is crucial and afull view of the change landscape during the execution of these key events isrequired in order to maintain command and control of events and theirimpact on production and other change events.
When youwork at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techorganizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorganChase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we'rebuilding a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.