Client Documentation and Lifecycle Management Specialist
The Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. This role will focus on the execution of controls and tasks required in the Client Lifecycle Management process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client identification documentation, name screening and data capture activities meet the Bank's policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Perform data capture and validation in the client relationship management system.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- You will take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- Raise higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements.
- To prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- You will be required to take up any other tasks assigned by the management.
- You have 3-4 years of relevant client account maintenance & experience within Banking (Private Banking experience preferred).
- Previous experience in liaising with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management.
- You are dedicated and self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- You have strong analytical ability, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box.
- Team-player, you are committed to service delivery perfection and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize, work under-pressure and can drive open work to completion.
- Competent in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Your experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus.
- You have a Degree in Business or Finance (or equivalent experience)