Full-time permanent position Job location: CBP
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This, in turn, helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Corporate Client’s IT team, to establish H2H/API connectivity between Client’s and Bank’s applications
- To discuss with Client’s IT team on the following area of integration:
- File Format
- Provide support and manage user test in the testing environment and obtain the sign-off.
- Promote the changes made in the test environment to production and establish the connectivity with client applications/servers.
- Collaborate with the other technology teams within the banks' applications, business analysts and key business stakeholders for client implementation
- Provide production support during the warranty period and hand over to production support team.
- Knowledge and understanding of H2H and REST API integration over the internet
- Knowledge in various internet file transmission protocols like, SSH, HTTPS, AS1, AS2, SFTP, FTPS, Web services (SOAP), etc.
- Understanding of various security methodology to be applied for file transfer over the internet.
- Understanding of Data Level Security, like PGP, AUTACK, etc
- Experience in UNIX, Linux commands, SQLs (Oracle)
- Experience in the industry-standard file format in EDI, ISO, XML, Swift.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualifications – Bachelor of Computer Science or exceptional relevant experience
- Good working functional knowledge on cash management and trade process flow
- SAP and Oracle ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Precise and critical thinker with attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Open & trustworthy communication skills
- Courageous to critique and suggest improvements
- Team-based ethics but an independent thinker
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.