Client Instruction Management Representative
Position in a premier bank with excellent career opportunities. Gained in-depth knowledge of anti-fraud processes of the bank. Focus on timely and accurate handling of clients' instruction validation. Perform call backs to clients in a professional manner. Ensure proper assessment of client instructions as per Bank requirements. Structured management of urgent/high value cash transactions. Provide high quality services and achieve the defined service levels and Key Performance Indicators. Understand the front to back of payments processing - including post payments. Facilitate process change and continuous improvements. You Offer
- You have a deep understanding of banking products and processing areas.
- You are a quick learner and have the capability to rotate between different topic areas and tasks.
- You have hands-on experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- You possess strong organizational, written and verbal interpersonal skills and are dedication to regular communication with your business partners & team.
The following will be an advantage:
- You have experience in client services.
- You have a good command of Mandarin and Cantonese as the role will require supporting clients and internal stakeholders in the HK and Greater China markets on a daily basis.
- You have equivalent work experience in the financial services industry.
- You possess the ability to multi-task.
- You are an expert on end-user computing (MS Office Suite).