A leading global bank is embarking on a large scale transformation agenda, across Agile transformation and aligning change agendas to end to end client journey's. Work hand in hand with the Journey Owners, Product Owners and Technology Delivery Heads to define and manage the delivery of client focused solution. The role will be based in Singapore
- Programme Governance
- Manage the Journey programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the Journey delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to Journey programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Maintain the Journey Programme Execution Document (PED), detailing the high-level budget, intended scope, resource and benefits for the journey; support the Journey Owner and Journey Programme Manager in presenting the PED for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes.
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the Journey programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status.
- Ensure the Journey programme has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Financial Management
- Prepare the Journey programme budget as part of the PED and maintain it through the duration of the programme.
- Work with Finance and other groups to provide an accurate view of actual spend; track and provide evidence for accruals, recharges and third party spend.
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Journey Owner in meeting the programme’s financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme.
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials.
- Benefits Management
- Benefits are clearly articulated and have appropriate owners including detailed workings and assumptions; benefits have been reviewed for all approved changes to scope and schedule.
- Ensure a thorough Inception process/workshop prior to development
- Ensure Market/Customer research prior to development, and the inclusion of clients in agile ceremonies/testing, etc)
- Partner with regional and country Change Managers ensuring commercialisation plans, training material, and communication plans are executed, ensuring the effective landing of change. Gather feedback post-implementation, and track benefits captured
- Participate in review meetings and identify/highlight any potential issue that may impact project’s cost, timeline and/or scope and work with concerned stakeholders for its early resolution.
- 6+ years banking experience as a Programme PMO, Business Manager or as a senior PMO, within a large-scale multi-year programme. (AVP to Junior VP)
- Alternatively consulting experience at a BIG4 consulting firm is also highly desirable – someone who is adaptable and a quick learner
- Agile certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline.
- Strong skills in Excel modelling (advanced user with formulas and macros) and PowerPoint by creating clear and concise messaging for senior management.
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills; ability to simultaneously “see the big picture” and manage the details of implementation; ability to follow through on execution.
If you fit the above, please apply online today!