Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Seeking self-motivated, highly experienced, and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be working with an infrastructure modernization team to build and operate OCBC's multi-Cloud across on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, leveraging new technology stacks to support modern application and AI driven IT operations. Responsibilities
- Drive Group Tech Infra Cloud Service transformation towards "Invisible Infrastructure" which provide Seamless, Scalable, Elastic infra services to support business growth.
- Plan, design, build and manage IT and Cloud infrastructure systems using all the latest innovation (private, public and hybrid cloud, virtualization, containers).
- Enable better efficiency on infra resource utilisation by adopting cloud charging model.
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience on large scale infrastructure private and public cloud design, build, operate and migration projects.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on-experience on designing and building both on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, AIOps, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps toolset. This include governance and security control for multi-cloud.
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing cloud technology such as VMWare Cloud Foundation, Microfocus Cloud Management Platform, AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Openshift, Kafka, REDIS, etc
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in technology infrastructure domain such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of hardware, operating system and system services.
- Possessing VCDX-CMA, AWS Architect Professional, Azure Solution Architect Expert and or Google's Professional Cloud Architect certification will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skill, creative and thinking out of the box in problem solving
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision