- 100K + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Drake International
- 15 Jan 19
Our client is an CMS Licensed Firm and they are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors on regulatory matters.
- Assist Compliance Manager on all regulatory compliance matters to discharge duties as and when required.
- Maintain regulatory relationship with MAS and respond to queries from MAS
- To assist in MAS reporting and notification.
- Develop/review policies and procedures including manuals on local regulations
- Organise and conduct periodic compliance reviews pertaining to the Financial Advisors Act, MAS Notices and Guidelines.
- A recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and an exceptional team player
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Compliance of a sizable financial institute/regulatory body,
- Experience in administering and managing Anti-Money Laundering Program and well versed in banking laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.