CLC is an investment management firm located in Asia. Applicants are invited to apply for a position in compliance in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regulatory reporting and compliance in Singapore, Hong Kong and other jurisdictions
- Investor AML/KYC on-boarding
- Maintaining effective internal controls
- Tax compliance in relevant jurisdictions
- General administrative support
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time
- Strong academic background
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- CPA, LLB or equivalent preferred
- Focused on high quality and accurate work; diligent and detail-oriented
- Responsible with strong work ethic
- High professional standards and integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
The firm offers a supportive and performance-driven team environment. Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter.