Consumer Banking, Customer Fulfilment Processing Officer (2 to 3 months contract)
· 1 . Process customer applications for all verified requests
2. Check and ensure all inputs are accurate via online system check /online system approval.
3. Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly.
4. Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer requests /any issues pertaining to the request handling.
5. Observe and comply with documented policies /procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc).
6. Perform calls to customers to validate instructions received
7. Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process-related issues and improvement ideas. Qualifications
1. Min. Diploma holder
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)
3. Team player
4. Experience with data entry roles are good to have
5. Willing to work overtime, if required Work Location :