Consumer Marketing Executive for Personal Banking Segment (6 months contract)
This is a 6 months contract role that supports the bank's drive to increase customer sales through call lead campaigns, which is a key source of sales for the branch sales network. The marketing executive will be responsible for supporting the Personal Banking Segment team in running call lead campaigns for the branch banking sales network. This involves marketing support through regular marketing communications to customers, tracking of campaign performance, and regular reporting of performance to sales managers. Responsibilities:
• Work with the Personal Banking Segment team to enhance performance of call lead campaigns
• Monitor and report network sales performance arising from call lead campaigns to necessary stakeholders on a timely basis
• Work closely with Product teams, Legal & Compliance teams to create marketing collaterals to support call lead campaigns
• Other tasks related to call lead campaigns Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Able to work in a team
• Highly analytical, methodical and structured in approach to problem solving.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and independently when required
• Great organisation and attention to detail
• Experience and comfort in using and analysing large data sets
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.