Contract Staff (Senior), Test Automation Specialist, EA-SRE (Site Reliability Engineering), Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels
To ensure quality validations of EASRE features/ products. Develop and implement test automation solutions/ frameworks to enable teams to reduce testing toil and achieve automated deployment pipelines.
- Perform manual and automated tests on EASRE platform solutions
- Supporting test automation and service virtualization solutions
- Supporting and maintaining test automation and service virtualization platforms
- Designing and developing solutions to enhance test automation and service virtualization practice
- Drive and support project teams to onboard test automation and service virtualization solutions
- Conduct trainings to project teams
- Work with Singapore team to build and enhance test automation solutions
- Define and document standard processes and best practices.
- Conduct technical POCs & tool evaluations for UI test automation, API testing, performance testing, and service virtualization
- Good communication skills in order to facilitate workshops and conduct trainings
- Good team player and able to work collaboratively with others
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working experience in Banking Domain
- Minimum 3 year hands on experience in test automation
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience in performance test
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience in service virtualization
- Good knowledge in various testing tools such as Selenium, UFT, Performance Centre/LoadRunner, JMeter, Cucumber/JBehave, HP ALM, RestAssured, SoapUI, CA DevTest/Lisa
- Good programming skills in Java, Groovy, SQL etc
- Experience on DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience working in Agile teams
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.