A growing real estate fund manager is looking to hire Associate Accountant in the corporate accounting team.
A growing real estate fund manager is looking to hire Associate Accountant in the corporate accounting team. You will be responsible for the following.
- Analyse financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in
budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management.
- Collaborate with local team on annual business planning and monthly reporting on performance /variance to business plan.
- Coordinate with fund administrators to review month end closing of the platform entities and consolidation.
- Prepare month end reporting packs and year end reporting activities.
- Assist in year-end business planning, audits, and reporting activities.
- Participate in tax compliance duties of the Singapore entities.
Accountant with 4+ years of work experience preferably in the real estate industry. Knowledge of IFRS/ USGAAP is of advantage
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.