This role would be reporting to the Finance Director, who is based in Singapore.
- To own the full spectrum of corporate secretarial functions and activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for operations continuity.
- To develop, implement and maintain corporate secretarial policies and procedures.
- To work closely with stakeholders to advise and administer on incorporation/winding-up of companies and submission of statutory changes.
- To prepare/review regulatory documents in relation to corporate secretarial matters and arrange for internal signings and submissions.
- To coordinate with and manage cross-jurisdictions corporate secretaries/consultants to prepare statutory documents/resolutions and handle all corporate registration/compliance matters.
- To support corporate projects including restructuring, acquisition/disposal of assets, banking matters.
- To coordinate the logistics for AGMs and prepare meeting agenda, minutes and resolutions.
- To advise directors on their duties and responsibilities to ensure regulatory compliance.
- To organise/maintain corporate records and statutory registers and facilitate the requests for documents/information.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration, Corporate Secretarial studies equivalent, with Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) membership. Chartered Secretary is a plus.
- Experience in family offices, funds/asset management companies or investment firms preferred.
- Knowledge of Companies Act, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) policies, corporate matters, corporate governance, and compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and corporate secretary software.
- Good organisational and communication skills, high initiative, detail-oriented and self-driven team player.
- Proficient in written and spoken English to handle corporate secretarial work.