- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Credit Manager, OSPL - Risk Management
Credit Manager, OSPL - Risk ManagementRoles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Clients' Trading Limits & Counterparties Limits, prepare and vet credit proposals for increase in trading limits when appropriate
- Managing Audit Inspections from OCBC Group Audit, MAS and SGX REG CO or other governmental authorities
- Monitoring of the equities market, futures markets as well as OTC leveraged FX markets so as to identify market volatility and to implement timely risk mitigation controls in order to safeguard the customers' trading positions
- Handling of credit losses recovery cases through legal means as well as handling legal cases suits against the company
- Participate in launching & implementing new CFD/FX/Futures business initiatives as well as equities trading related initiatives like share margin financing, share borrowing & lending systems
- Participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for CFD/FX/Futures business
- Prepare annual credit review of large OSPL clients for timely submission to ensure credit quality of trading clients
- Ensure compliance to audit/compliance issues through maintenance, update & revision of policies and procedures in the OSPL Credit Policy, OSPL LAL Policy, OSPL Credit Stress Testing Policy, Futures & FX/CFD credit risk policy and procedural manuals
- Assist the team in performing daily BAU tasks/functions and provide the credit decisioning for urgent BAU cases that could deviate from the normal handling process
- Approval of credits proposals in accordance to the appointment of credit authority matrix based on OSPL LAL Policy
- Management of the OSPL EDW Datamart for the purpose of conducting risk analytics
- Degree holder with background in Business, Finance, Engineering
- Possess at least 5 years of experiences in staff management will be essential to undertake the role
- At least 8 years of working experiences in the area of Middle office and Risk Control with brokerage, commercial/investment banks or fund management firms
- Understanding of Derivatives products and Equities Trading product will be essential and candidates with prior experiences in dealing with Equities, Futures and Forex trading are preferred
- Ability to identify and analyse key credit risk factors.
- Possess good knowledge of risk management framework.
- Familiarity with leveraged margin trading, margin call procedures, electronic trading systems and risk management controls is essential
- Experiences in IT project implementation is a must due to requirement to participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for CFD/FX/Futures business as well as Share Margin financing System, Share Borrow & Lending system
- Strong business and interpersonal communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and to prioritize both BAU and project work.
- Strong PC skills, especially in excel.
- Meticulous, responsible, initiative and self-driven